Product Information

The Smartwares RM370 CO Detector features a digital display which you can use to check the CO concentration and temperature of the room you are in. The sensor of the detector has a 7 year lifetime and comes with a 1 year battery, which you must replace annually. If high levels of CO are detected, the alarm will sound at a loud 85 decibels.

Carbon monoxide is an extremely dangerous gas which is emitted by incomplete combustion. It is colourless, tasteless and odouless making it undetectable to our senses. Yet if levels of carbon monoxide are too high in spaces where we live and work it can lead to unconsciousness, brain damage and death.

Incomplete combustion can be caused by many things in your home such as boilers, ovens and stoves. With such advances in insulation in recent years, it is much harder for carbon monoxide to escape your home, and the gas can essentially get trapped. It is therefore essential to have a functional and well maintained CO detector.


  • Carbon monoxide detector with 7 year sensor and 1 year replaceable battery
  • Suitable for use in your home, apartment, office, caravan or mobile home
  • Digital display which shows carbon monoxide concentration and temperature
  • Alarms at 85 decibels
  • Test button, low battery warning and end of lifetime warning



0.25 kg


12 × 9 × 3.5 cm












12 x 9 x 3.5 cm

ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Smartwares Carbon Monoxide Alarm 7 Year Sensor – ‎White – 1 Pc – RM370”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shipping & Payments

For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Shipping & Payments section. 

We hope you’ll love every purchase, but if you have an issue with a product you can reach us via our Contact Us page. For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information.

You may also like…