Welcome to Brandcart!
These terms and conditions define the rules and regulations for the use of Brand Cart Limited ‘s Website, found at the URL https://www.brandcart.co.uk/
By accessing and continuing to use this website you show that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Brand Cart further if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. License & Website Material
Unless stated otherwise, Brand Cart Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Brand Cart. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Brand Cart for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Brand Cart
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Brand Cart
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Brand Cart
- Redistribute content from Brand Cart
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Brand Cart Limited does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Brand Cart Limited, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Brand Cart Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Brand Cart Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments or posts within our website and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all required licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Brand Cart Limited a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter or change in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
3. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products, services or actions; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and may approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we conclude that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Brand Cart Limited; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Brand Cart Limited to apply for approval. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Any further information or clarifications would also be appreciated. Expect to wait 2-3 business weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Brand Cart Limited ‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
4. Content Liability
We shall not be hold responsible or liable for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that rise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
5. Your Privacy
6. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to any page(s) on our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
7. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is for any reason offensive, you are free to contact and inform us of this. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
9. Website, Website Usage & Liability Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on this website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
10. Further Information
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, should you still be looking for more information then you can contact us through our preferred contact method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Order and Order Acceptance:
a. 11.1 Order Acceptance Process.
Each part of an order submitted by you to Brand Cart constitutes an offer to purchase merchandise. If you have completed your order through the Website, then, after we have received your order, you will receive an email from us in which we confirm the receipt of your order (this process usually takes a matter of seconds or a few minutes). If you have not received an email from Brand Cart Limited confirming receipt of an order which you placed, then please contact us at email@example.com before any attempt to place another order for the same merchandise. We will do our best to swiftly reply and resolve the issue manually. Please note that our confirmation of receipt of your order is not to be inferred as our acceptance of your order. Brand Cart Limited is not to be considered to have accepted any part of your order until the requested merchandise has been dispatched and we have correspondingly sent a shipment confirmation email. Once the shipping carrier has taken the ordered product(s), title and risk of loss pass to you
b. 11.2 Issues with Website Orders.
- (a) Should we reject your order due to an any error, we shall swiftly notify you at the email address that you provided at the time of ordering. After the concerning error has been fully rectified we shall request your guidance as to whether or not you should wish to re-submit your order to purchase the relevant product/service. If you then receive a shipping confirmation email, that means that we have accepted this order, then you will not be asked to pay any higher a price than that of the original order. If the shipped product is not that which you had ordered, then you may request a return or an exchange as per our Returns Policy.
- (b) Although it is highly unlikely that we would refuse an online order, we still reserve fully the right to deny any order for any reason, including in any of the following situations: (i) insufficient information provided by the buyer or errors in billing, payment, and/or shipping information; (ii) non-processable orders, as a result of erroneous information provided by you, including, but never limited to, incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date, security value, or other incorrect information regarding payment types; (iii) any suspected fraudulent information; or (iv) scenarios resulting in potentially delayed shipment or the unavailability of the purchased product(s).
- (c) We may refuse any order should we suspect any fraudulent activity in regards to it. We may refuse to process any subsequent order from a customer who has a history of placing fraudulent orders, or suspected fraudulent orders.
- (d) We may refuse any order connected to a previous credit card dispute.
12. Payment Terms:
a. 12.1 Payment
All prices are quoted in the denomination stated. In order to make (initiate and complete) a purchase, you must provide a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by our website’s payment processor) (“Payment Provider”). Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card, and you must refer to that agreement and not the Terms to determine your rights and liabilities in regards to its usage. By providing us with your credit card number and associated payment information during the action of purchase, you hereby grant us authorisation to immediately charge your credit card for all fees and charges due and payable to Brand Cart Limited hereunder or credit your credit card for any refunds owed and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to notify us immediately of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. We reserve the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods.
b. 12.2 Taxes.
Our fees are net of any applicable Sales Tax. If any products or Services listed for sale on our Website, or payments for any products or Services, are subject to Sales Tax in any jurisdiction and you have not remitted the applicable Sales Tax to us, you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority and you will indemnify us for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon our request, you will provide us with the official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “Sales Tax” will mean any sales, value-added (VAT) or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that Brand Cart Limited is permitted to pass to its customers that is) the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
c. 12.3 Refunds.
Payments made on our Website https://www.brandcart.co.uk/ are subject to Refunds under our Refund policy.
d. 12.4 Discounts and Promo Codes.
We may, in our sole discretion, create discounts and/or promotional codes that may be redeemed for credit in your Account, for use in the discounted purchase of our products or services, or other features or benefits, subject to any additional terms that we establish on a per promotional code basis (“Promo Codes”). Promo Codes may only be used once per person, per code. Only Promo Codes sent to you through our official communications channels are valid. You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold, or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by us; (iii) may be disabled by us at our discretion at any time for any reason without liability to us; (iv) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that we establish for such Promo Code; (v) are not valid for cash; and (vi) may expire prior to your use.
e. 12.5 Disputes
You must notify us in writing within seven (7) days after receiving your credit card statement, if you dispute any of our charges on that statement or such dispute will be deemed waived. Billing disputes should be notified to the following address: GADDRESS
13. Third Party Payment Services Provider.
This website is operated by Brand Cart Limited: Company Number 12400491 & VAT Number 341 4240 41