The ergonomic shape of the earphones is a good feature, making them comfortable to wear and free of pressure problems. At the same time, there is enough support to wear them while going for a short sprint. The retro design is striking and makes them stands out. The in-ears, which are primarily made of plastic, also have a good finish. However, the cable noises that occur as soon as the optically highlighted textile cable is touched or comes into contact with clothing can be disturbing.
On the plus side, it was positively noticeable that the running time of the earphones was significantly longer than the manufacturer?s specifications, as more than ten hours could be achieved despite the high-level output. The same applies to the quick-charge function, which enables use of up to two hours after fifteen minutes of charging, so they are ready to use quickly. A complete charging cycle of the lithium-polymer battery, which has a capacity of 155 mAh, also takes about two hours, with a corresponding USB charging cable included in the package.
The in-ears support the Bluetooth standard 4.2 and, in combination with various iOS and Android devices, offered stable ranges of eight metres within an urban environment. Connection problems during pairing were avoided by holding down the central remote button, switching the system on and directly into pairing mode. The button is then used to control the Play/Stop function of the device and to answer and end phone calls. Language assistants are also supported and can be called up by double-clicking. The separate plus and minus buttons can be used to adjust the volume. By keeping these buttons pressed, they can also be used for title navigation ? use the plus to jump forward and the minus button to jump backwards. However, speech intelligibility appears somewhat limited when telephoning, since the voice is delivered quietly and sounds rather dull. Otherwise, the remote works reliably.
The bass foundation of the earpiece reaches into the low frequencies and has an earthy sound character with a slight dullness. This is countered, however, by the significantly brighter mid-range and treble, which despite their rounding off give an appealing clarity. The result is a round, pleasing sound without sharpness, but with a powerful bass response. Although the treble drops slightly and the stereo stage is rather compact, the in-ears cover a wide musical spectrum. The high output offers a lot of reserves, which can also be used with very little distortion. At the same time, even moderate volume levels are sufficient for listening pleasure.
- The oval shape around the perfect circle in this universal, geometric design is highlighted by the use of aluminium, fabric and other high-grade materials. While they sport a retro style, they also boast a comfortable fit and the latest audio technology.
- The HTX20B has been designed to be easy-to-wear and unlikely to fall off. An ergonomic, double-hold shape newly developed for the earpiece firmly sits in two places, the tragus and anti-tragus, for earbuds that fit your ear perfectly.
- The remote control and battery case have been symmetrically arranged for a stable fit that makes them unlikely to fall off.
- The 9mm Driver Unit delivers crisp, clear sound and enhanced, robust bass. In addition, the high acoustic insulation of the Double-hold Design increases the feeling of being immersed in the music. This snug fit enables it to send rich sounds directly into the ear.
- You can launch smartphone voice function such as Siri via the multi-function button. This enables you to select music, adjust the volume and make phone calls, without having to get your smartphone out.
- 3 Size Ear Pieces for a more tailored, and more comfortable fit.
- Up to 8.5 hours playback for longer listening time without the concern of charging.
2.2 × 1.9 × 1.3 cm
2.2 x 1.9 x 1.3 cm
Shipping & Payments
For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Shipping & Payments section.