Embrace the Pour Over lifestyle and enjoy coffee made by manual filtration. Use the Gooseneck Pour-Over Kettle to extract and inhale stimulating coffee aromas that rise at the very pace of your own responsible pouring effort. As you use your hands to collaborate with gravity, make these circular pouring motions as part of a creative-discovery process bearing real-time rewards for the senses. For one tasty mug, use 18 grams of your preferred ground coffee and 300ml of water at 96°C. This long-spouted Melitta kettle is the perfect tool for a precise, enjoyable pour. With its ergonomic insulated handle and strong stainless-steel material, the Gooseneck is a reliable pour-over companion.
- Essential first-step tool in manual preparation of fresh, aromatic slow-pour coffee
- Beautiful and durable stainless-steel composition
- Cool Touch handle: Ergonomic and heat-resistant handle for smooth, safe pour
- Long gooseneck spout for uniformity and precision in pouring
- Suitable with all types of cooker thanks to sturdy base structure
- Sleek and compact design with ample capacity of 0.7 litres
- Easy to maintain shine with simple hand-washing
30 × 13 × 16 cm
30 x 13 x 16 cm
Shipping & Payments
For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Shipping & Payments section.